Thursday, May 22, 2008

Ogio Flight SS Schling Stand Bags


Ogio makes golf bags with attitude, and the new Schling system is no exception. The Schling is a unique new system that lets you place the weight of the bag on both shoulders at the same time—no sliding it on one shoulder and then the other.

I’ve got an Ogio cart bag and it’s loaded with lots of features and nice little touches. This Flight SS Stand Bag has a lot of the same, with full length club dividers, a cradle for a bungee loop, nine pockets, a fleece valuables pocket, score card, pencil and cell phone pockets, and a nifty trunk handle. THere’s also a golf tee holder and velcro patches for your glove.
The only think I don’t like is the cell phone holder. I don’t think that we should encourage the barbarians.
Ogio Flight SS Shling Stand Bags



It’s a great bag for the money!
The bag carrying system is different at first. But, well worth the investment.
Very nice quality, a lot of pockets. Dividers are fine, stand is pretty good. The shling is...(More) amazing, I love it.


I didn’t know if I’d like it at first, I didn’t try it before I bought it, but it’s great. I’d never go back to a normal strap.


Posted by Alan Moretti on 02/19



Forgot to mention the price. Anything more than $150 might too much for some people to spend on a golf bag.

Please keep in mind you can pick this bag up for less than $200 at any Golf discount store online. Also, the club/wood set system is one of the best. Only the Oglio Grom might have a better layout than this bag. Also, keep in mind the Grom is also $100 - $150 more.


Alan Moretti


Posted by Alan Moretti on 02/25