Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Taylor Made r7 460



Taylor Made r7 460

Always read reviews of any golf equipment on golfreviw.com. I have been doing this for the past 2 years and have been 100% satisfied with my purchases.

Now onto the Taylor Made R7 driver.

I am a lefty that likes to push the ball away from my body. I thought buying this driver would drastically change the shape of my shots. Didn't exactly happen. But the weight system does work and it does change your shot a little bit. Since I got this driver my shots have been more accurate and the distance from the tee have been further. 15 to 20 yards.

Great driver. Not sure if I want to go with taylor made for a fairway driver. (will be my next purchase)

So far worth the money. Off the tee with this club my drives are solid.

Alan Moretti